Monday 10am-3pm for toddlers only (birth-5)
except open to all on school holiday Mondays
Tuesday - Friday 10am-4pm
Closing at 3pm on October 13 to ready for Eat, Drink and Be Scary
September 9 - 16 for our annual Paint & Polish;
November 22 Thanksgiving
NOTE: If the Binghamton City School District is closed due to weather, The Discovery Center is closed.
Children under 1 are free!
Group Rates & Reservations
Group rates are available for groups of ten or more with reservations. Group Reservations are available by calling our office at (607) 773-8661. School groups are encouraged to make reservations for the school year as soon as possible. Reservations will be made on a first come first serve basis. In conjunction with the Broome County Veterans Discount Program, now offering Veterans & their immediate families $2 off per person - excludes special events.
- Self Guided Group Visit - $6 per person
- Field trip with 15-minute special program - $6 per person + the program fee
- Program Fees- 0-20 Kids = $15, 21-49 Kids = $25, 50-100 = $35
- Field trip with 1 hour workshop- $10 per student, 1 free chaperone per 10 students, $6 per additional chaperone.
- Museum to you (offsite) - $7 per student
- Special events (carnival, egg hunt, halloween, etc.) - $9 per person, $5 per person for members
Please note: For the safety of our Visitors, the Museum cannot accommodate large strollers. Large strollers can be parked in the coatroom. The Discovery Center has a limited number of umbrella-style strollers available for visitor use. These strollers are available in the coatroom.